REM GrainVAC 2700D (Diesel Model)
135t per hour during full bin load out
NEW GrainVAC 2700D Makes Loading Grain Convenient and Easy!
The same impressive features of the 2700 Plus.
- Up to 135 t/hr
- Up to 60 t/hr at 7 meters of hose
- Up to 35 t/hr at 14 meters of hose
Results may vary depending on conditions and hose configurations.
- Air Throttle
- Directional Exhaust
- Hour Meter
- Unique Auger Design
- Rubber Torsion Axles
- Low Maintenance
- One 7"x7' Basket Weave Clean-up Hose
- Two 7"x7' Stainless Steel Flexible Hoses
- One 7"x3" Stainless Steel Flexible Hose
- One 7"x5' Aluminium Pipe
- Two 7"x7' Aluminium Pipes
- One 7" Floor Sweep with handles
- One 7" Bin Load Out Nossle
Cummins Diesel Motor - Model Number QSB3.3
- Four-Stoke Cycle, Turbocharged, In-Line, Four Cylinder Diesel Engine
- Lighting Kit with 3 x HID flood lights & Hi visibility safety beacon.
Due to continuing research and development on design and manufacturing procedures, technical data and specifications are subject to change without notice.
We’ve been in business for 20 years moving a million bushels per year. We’ve owned Rem GrainVAC machines for the past 15. The Rem GrainVAC has more suction, faster performance, and less damage on material leaving a dust free environment in the bin for the operator. Rem’s new floor sweep option is well worth the money. It’s so much easier for a one-man operation; no broom, no shovel is needed. With the Rem most maintenance and repairs are quick and easy. We’ve been very satisfied with the Rem GrainVAC.